Friday, June 2, 2017

Ten years for 100 Years in America!

Wow! A decade has sped past since I made my entrance into the world of blogging on June 2, 2007 with the birth of this blog and Small-leaved Shamrock (about my Irish Pennsylvania roots). A day later, I created A Light that Shines Again (focusing on my Boston Irish family tree).

A lot has changed in the past ten years, although it seems like I just blinked and here we are in 2017. When I started this blog, one-hundred years seemed like a long time. Today I'm humbled as I am reminded how quickly my own life is floating by, and how the century that my family has lived in America is really only a small segment of our long, multi-faceted epic family story.

In honor of the 10th birthday of 100 Years in America, I'd like to share with you a few highlights: some of the most popular articles and some of my personal favorites.

Thanks for stopping by 100 Years in America! I have many drafts waiting in the wings, and more family stories needing a bit of digging before they are unveiled here on the web. Here's to longevity and the unending joy of genealogical research!

If you'd like to see what else I'm up to on the web, visit my website at smallestleaf.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For more from Lisa, visit Smallestleaf.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails