To thank all of you who have become regular readers of 100 Years in America, I've added some new features for you to enjoy. If you are a regular reader and don't scroll down the page each time past the most recent post, you might want to take some time to look down the sidebar now.
If you don't want to miss a new post, don't miss:
- The opportunity to subscribe to new posts via email
- The opportunity to subscribe to new posts in a reader (RSS feed is the term, if you want to get fancy)
- The opportunity to bookmark this site (Heard of del.icio.us?)
- The new Family Surnames list (hopefully this will help new readers to quickly determine whether or not they have a connection to our family)
If you want to learn more:
- Check out the Related Reading sidebar, with links to books of interest about Croatia, Hungary, Ellis Island, New York immigrants, genealogy, etc.
I'm glad to see that many of you are enjoying 100 Years in America. If you are a regular reader and you are enjoying this blog, please drop me an email if you get a chance. I'd like to hear your comments and suggestions.
In the meantime, it's late here, so I will offer you a Croatian good night. (Hopefully it is appropriate for your time of day.)
Laku noć & slatki snovi! (Good night and sweet dreams!)