Monday, March 17, 2008

Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day!

I can't resist wishing you a Happy St. Patrick's Day over here at 100 Years in America.

Wondering where I've been spending my time recently? Take a visit or two over to this week's posts at Small-leaved Shamrock and A light that shines again for a clue. For a special treat, take some time to browse through the St. Patrick's Day parade in the 4th edition of the Carnival of Irish Heritage & Culture!

After this busy couple of weeks celebrating Irish heritage (during which I've been all but ignoring my Hungarian and Croatian roots), I hope to be back to our "regularly-scheduled programming" here at 100 Years in America.

In the meantime, don't forget to wear your green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For more from Lisa, visit Smallestleaf.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails