Hope you'll make a visit on Friday over to Shades of the Departed to read The Gift of the Photograph: Uniting Families with their History. It includes a few personal stories of photographic discoveries and also some tips that may help you to begin to (or continue to) put together your own family's photographic history.
While you're there, you might enjoy previous editions of "Friday from the Collectors" from the following contributors:
- Digitial Scrapbooking for Genealogists - Jasia
- Documenting Today For Tomorrow's History - Nikki-ann
- Community History On The Run - Chery Kinnick
- A Moment In Time - Becky Wiseman
- A Monumental Task - Terry Thornton
- Two Dear Friends - L.H. Crawley
- Oscar Wilde, Sonny Bono, and The Naked Orphans - Craig Manson
- Why Digital Photo Restoration Is Important - George Geder
...and thanks to Randy of Genea-Musings for including my article within his Best of the Genea-Blogs list for June 8-14.